Friday 2 October 2015

SELF INTRODUCTION IN ITERVIEW

Hello Sir/Madam,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself in front of you.

My name is Ashok. I'm born and brought up in Chennai.

I have completed B.Sc & M.Sc Statistics at Presidency College in Chennai. I did my schooling at Arignar Anna Government Higher Secondary School in Chennai itself.

I have work experience of 3.5 years as Contract employee from Tata Consultancy Services limited company.

My simplicity and punctuality is my great strength I have a friendly nature.

My weakness is I quickly believe in any to any other person.

About my family there are 4 members in my family excluding my father. My father passed away 20 years ago, my mother is house maker and doing clothes ironing job, my sister got married and brother is working in a private company as a fieldwork officer.

My goal is to be a respectable position in a reputed organization.

My hobbies are watching movies, swimming and playing cricket.

That's all about me.

Thank you Sir/Madam.

No comments:

Post a Comment