Wednesday 20 April 2016

RESIGNATION LETTER



Resignation Letter
From
            Xxxx
Xxxxx
xxxxx
To
           
Through: 

Respected Sir,
I am unable to continue my service in this institution, due to personal reasons. I ought to convey my gratitude to the Management of the institution for the opportunity given to me to enrich my skills.
Kindly accept my resignation and relieve me from service from 1st May 2010, and I request you to recommend for further settlement process.
Thanking you,
Place:   xxxxxx                                                                                           Yours Sincerely,
Date:   00/04/201                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment